Weobley High – Citizenship
Citizenship is an important part of the student curriculum at Weobley High. We encourage students to be part of the community and understand their responsibilities within this.
Students in year 7 and 8 follow timetabled lessons that cover the topics from the national curriculum program of study. Students are encouraged to use their discussion skills and to develop their own opinions on important topics.
Students in Year 7 will study the following topics
- Rights and Responsibilities
- The Community
- The History of Parliament
- The Real World – Money Matters
Students in Year 8 will examine the following topics
- Trade your way – Money and Business
- Liberties and Responsibilities
- The Justice System