Learning Support Assistant Level 1
Fixed Term for 1 year, 25 hours: term-time only (38 weeks per annum)
HC03 currently (£11750 – £11963 pa)
Starting date: ASAP
Come and work in our popular and successful school in rural Herefordshire close to the Welsh borders.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work in this “exceptional” oversubscribed school.
We are looking for an outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our team. You should have:
- experience of working with secondary-age pupils
- enthusiasm and a positive approach to your work
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- the ability to exercise initiative
- the ability to form and maintain positive relationships with young people
Weobley High School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
Pre-application visits are encouraged and telephone enquiries are welcome.
For further details please see the files below
Closing date: Friday 20th October 2023 (midday)
Interviews: w/c Monday 23rd October 2023