Permanent Variable (8-15 hours per week term-time only).
Starting on 12 hours.
Current Salary: £6162 – £6264
Required: January 2024 or sooner if possible.
Please note: this role may be combined with the separately advertised Technician post to make a full-time role.
Come and work in our popular and successful school in rural Herefordshire close to the Welsh borders.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work in this “exceptional” oversubscribed school.
We are looking for an outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our team. You should have:
- experience of working with children
- enthusiasm and a positive approach to your work
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- the ability to exercise initiative
- the ability to form and maintain positive relationships with young people
Weobley High School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For further details and to apply please see the documents below
Closing date: Monday 11th December (midday)