Code of Conduct
It is expected that you will :
- Behave well and do as staff request immediately.
- Be on time for school with everything you need.
- Wear the correct school uniform in the expected way.
- Move around the school on the left of corridors and stairways, with care for others. Stow coats and bags safely in the correct place.
- Take care of the environment, place litter in bins and eat your lunch in the Dining Room.
- Support other pupils and all visitors to the school by being helpful and polite.
It is expected that you will:
- Arrive to lessons on time.
- Listen to and follow instructions straight away.
- Do your work and allow others to do theirs.
- Complete all work to the best of your ability.
- Raise your hand for attention.
- Respect the opinions of others.