Head of Music
Full Time, Permanent
MPS/UPS + TLR 2a
Required from January 2023
Come and teach in our popular and successful school in rural Herefordshire close to the Welsh borders.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work in this “exceptional” oversubscribed school. This is a key appointment for the school and would suit either an aspiring or existing middle leader.
- A happy school!
- Outstanding commitment to staff development and wellbeing
- A successful and very well-resourced music department
- Small teaching groups
- A friendly, supportive environment where every individual is valued.
- An absolute focus on high-quality teaching and learning
- Outstanding pupil behaviour
- First and foremost; a fantastic and highly-skilled music teacher for our pupils
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- A confident and exciting vision for the department
- An ability to work collaboratively and flexibly
Pre-application visits are encouraged and telephone enquiries are welcome.
For further details and to apply please visit www.weobleyhigh.co.uk
Closing date: Friday 7th October (3pm)