Teaching Assistant Level 2/3 (dependent on experience)
1 year Fixed Term, 30 hours: term-time only (38 weeks per annum)
HC04 (£14356 – £14884 pa)
HC05 (£14884 – £16297 pa)
Starting date: ASAP
Come and work in our popular and successful school in rural Herefordshire close to the Welsh borders.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work in this “exceptional” oversubscribed school.
We are looking for an outstanding Teaching Assistant with experience of working with ASD / behaviour difficulties an advantage, to join our team. You should also have:
- experience of working with secondary-age pupils
- enthusiasm and a positive approach to your work
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- the ability to exercise initiative
- the ability to form and maintain positive relationships with young people
Weobley High School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
Pre-application visits are encouraged and telephone enquiries are welcome.
Please see the files below to apply and for more information -:
Closing date: Friday 12th May 2023 (midday)